The Mankind EDT by Kenneth Cole is meant to be for men who know what they want to do in life. It is the self-assurance of that man that the perfume encapsulates perfectly with its gorgeous blend of scents. The fragrance uses aromatic notes with more sensual, woody notes to give any man a huge boost of confidence.
The perfume opens with delicate, aromatic scents of spicy ginger, fragrant cardamom, sweet pineapple, and beautiful tarragon leaves. The heart of the perfume lies in more masculine scents like the sensual cinnamon, intense vetiver, and woody cedar. The base notes of the perfume anchor the other layers by providing a solid finish. They include skin musk, Tonka bean, oakmoss, and sandalwood.
- The perfume was inspired by the confidence of the modern man who knows what he wants
- The fragrance is the perfect blend of aromatic notes blended perfectly with woody scents
- The top notes include ginger, cardamom, pineapple, and tarragon leaves
- The middle tones include vetiver, cinnamon, and cedar
- The base notes include Tonka bean, oakmoss, sandalwood, and skin musk