Our Haze Obsessions Palettes welcome a new softer side to the smokey eye with 3 gorgeous colorways in Khaki, Purple and Sand.
Sand Haze Obsessions: The ultimate wearable smokey eye comes to life with a series of creamy nude mattes, pink bronze metallics and a rose gold shimmer. The perfect palette for anyone who thinks a classic smoky eye is a bit too much for them.
1. Build your base with matte shadows.
2. Pick up the metallic and shimmer shades using a dense flat brush for a soft metallic finish.
3. For a fuller coverage foil-effect, add a layer of metallic using your fingers, or a damp brush or sponge applicator.
4. Top up your look with the shimmer shadow toppers for a pearlescent glow.
• For deeper shades, blending is your friend. Brushes are super important to get a smooth finish in the crease and across the lid.
• Not all deep shades have to be bold and graphic. Blend out the deep mattes with a fluffy brush to give definition and shape to the eyes without overtaking the entire makeup look.
• For soft daytime looks, build a light base using matte shades, adding a shimmery eyeshadow topper across the lid using your finger or a flat brush or sponge applicator.
• The toppers and metallics can also be used to line the lower lash line or add to inner corners for a soft highlight to keep eyes looking big and bright.