What can this product do for you:
- Tea tree oil has an excellent effect on the health of the immune system
- Its anti-infectious properties make it effective against respiratory ailments of all kinds
- The use of tea tree oil for skin is quite common across the globe
- Balances oil content, sunburn and heals wounds
- It is antiseptic and antifungal and can help reduce bad odours
- Essential oils are concentrated extracts from beneficial plants
- Essential oils are more commonly used in the practice of aromatherapy, a form of alternative medicine. If natural chemicals are properly extracted, they can very beneficial. This is the reason that at Conatural, oils from only the best plants are extracted for maximum results
- Conatural Tea Tree Essential Oils can be used topically (combined with carrier oils and moisturizers) and externally (i.e. around the home)
- Add 5-7 drops to a diffuser filled with water
- Like above, but instead, use reed diffusers in a container of carrier oil with 3-5 drops of Tea Tree essential oil
- For massage: Dilute 15 drops in 50 ml of your favorite carrier oil (e.g., argan, olive, coconut, and almond oils) for face and body
This product should be used within 1 year from the manufacturing date.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Essential oils are volatile compounds that can never be used on their own. Always use essential oils with a carrier oil such as almond, argan and coconut and never alone. Use 2-3 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 25°C and out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using this product. Not suitable for those with nut allergies.